View Single Post
Old
10-11-2012, 10:05 AM
Samsquanch
Creep

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Minister of Offence View Post
This might be important to remember as time goes on. If he's routinely right at the top of this stat, his insane impact on a game would be undeniable.

What Karlsson does, in general, is make offense very likely and abundant for your team while he's on the ice. He's averaging like 8 shots a game in Finland and sometimes you wish he'd pass less.
Quote:
Originally Posted by danishh View Post
screw wins, losses and points. Seriously.

watching erik karlsson is worth the price of admission to a sens game. Guaranteed.
We havnt had that since (healthy) havlat.
The positive impact he has on a game is undeniable. I have no problem defending/pimping Karlsson to the point where I may look stupid and irrational, but thats the kind of faith I have in him.

He's a very, very special player, and IMO he'll likely be the next generational talent on D. The way he controls the offense from the backend is like no other player in hockey right now.

The scariest part is how easy he makes it look. After seeing him play, Im not sure I believe that the most offensively talented guys should be playing forward anymore. He always has the puck, his breakout is second to none, and he completely dictates the flow of the game when he's on the ice. Even the best forwards in the league cant do this as well as him, you simply cant control the puck as much as a Dman (with his skills) can.

Im beginning to understand that Karlsson is one of a kind. Just glad he's ours. I've never seen a more exciting player on the Sens, AINEC.