Old
10-11-2012, 10:20 AM
Oscar Acosta
Bat Country

vCash: 738
Quote:
Originally Posted by wKetch22 View Post
AI

Actually fix the AI, and by fix the AI I actually mean fix it unlike their pathetic attempt this year

I like this game a lot, but seriously sometimes playing the high level AI is just not even fun. my AI is so dumb and useless, yet theirs is unbelievable. they will hit me 5 times in a matter of 3 seconds til im knocked off the puck. ill deke them and then when im on a breakaway somehow level me from behind and ill go flying

Or if i skate too close to their d they will literally just take the puck from me... not hit me, not lift my stick, not poke check, just literally take the puck... how come humans cant do this?

Also all of the AI clogs up in front of the net, including my own damn players, and I can never get a shot through... Allow for more customization of AI in game where I can tell my stupid ass players to get out of the way. This would help with EASHL or position locked modes too, when you are losing by a goal and your team is icing it on the PK with 30 seconds left.

its just bs...

All of this. It's out of hand. Why can't my players tip in the puck with the same ease the CPU does? All my teammates do is block my shots, clog the front of the net or get in my way. Never get open, never give any puck support.

Lose the board play if I can't have a teammate come help me out with an outlet or battle.

If I win a race to a bouncing puck, let me pick it up. Don't just magnet it to the computer swooping in 3 seconds later.

I shouldn't have to puck check, hit, poke check, chase and get in lanes only for the CPU to retrieve the puck instantly every time. Once in a while, let me steal it. Aggravating. Poking the puck away for it to fly off their stick and right onto one of their teammates is frustrating as hell.

Oscar Acosta is offline   Reply With Quote