View Single Post
Old
10-11-2012, 10:50 AM
DaaaaB's

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by m9 View Post
The watered down cards are a great reason to not buy PPVs, and I fully agree with that. But not buying because of White is something different entirely.

I'm not a fan of Roger Goodall, but I haven't even thought of him as I've thoroughly enjoyed this NFL season so far.
I'm not a fan of Goodall either but he's never told me to stop watching the NFL and called me a moron. Watching an NFL game doesn't cost $60 either. I also didn't say I was going to stop watching the UFC, I just won't be buying any ppv's unless I have 5-6 other guys to split the bill with. I know a guy who buys and records every event so I can always just borrow it from him a day or two after. Streaming is a possibility as well.

I do agree with Jasper's comment about Bettman not actually giving a **** about hockey while Dana really does care about MMA. Such an ignorant move though to call the fans who make him money 'morons' who should never watch the UFC again. There was a lot of people who thought that fight was boring, maybe not for lack of action but moreso for lack of significant strikes.

DaaaaB's is offline   Reply With Quote