View Single Post
Old
10-11-2012, 11:55 AM
LightningStrikes
Klutcherov

vCash: 500
From the presser:

Quote:
The lockout in the most prestigious ice hockey league in the world, the NHL, also allows the Tower Stars to sign a very special player. The 32-year-old Adam Hall of the Tampa Bay Lightning NHL club will slip on the jersey of the Ravensburg Tower Stars and play his first game next Friday. On Thursday afternoon, the prominent NHL veteran was officially introduced at a press conference.
Quote:
At 9.15 the aircraft of domestic flight from Frankfurt to Friedrichshafen landed, followed by a drive straight to the ice rink, where the teammates welcomed their new colleague. Adam Hall insisted on slipping into his new equipment and to complete the first training session.
Quote:
"This is obviously a tough morning for me after such a long flight and so little sleep," said the NHL pro but added immediately: "All who welcomed me were super friendly, I immediately knew that we have a great team here". Adam Hall was impressed with the town of Ravensburg on the drive to the ice rink immediately associated all the towers and gates with the Tower Stars logo.
Quote:
The coup was made possible by the support of sponsors and members of the shareholders circle. The budget of the normal player squad wasn't touched.
Quote:
Although Adam had to deal with a number of appointments right away, he wants to stop by tonight at 19.30 clock in the short Fantreff (fan gathering) in the "Ice Age" and say "Hallo" to the fans in attendance and the Fanrat (fan council).
http://www.towerstars.de/news/towers...tt_news%5D=285 (translation: Google & me).

Hall will wear #16.

LightningStrikes is offline   Reply With Quote