View Single Post
Old
10-11-2012, 11:34 AM
blue425

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Yeah the misses loooves Jay Stay. I think he's pretty amazing and the whole story about Guy discovering him is pretty cool. He actually is a badass in real life. Also, seeing him in the film "London" was very interesting to me. haha Talk about funny.
My wife swoons over Statham. It is easy to understand why. He is a leading man in Hollywood and he isn't a *****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
On a related note, Crank 2: High Voltage was so bad it was ****ing hilarious.
Agreed. 100% so bad it was good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Richards View Post
Can't say I know too much about Tool. I really like the song Sober though.
Tool is an excellent band. Undertow was good, but their follow up, Ænima, was even better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jabroni1994 View Post
Crank is funny.

Anyone see The Transporter? The first one is great.
Ah Misuer Frank, nothing is ever out of place.

Love that movie. Seen it more times then I care to admit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Palahniuk is my favorite author. Fight club is one of the favorite books as well as probably my favorite movie, although he has some other great ones that might actually be better. Choke is amazing (I seem to be alone on that for some reason) and Invisible Monsters was really really.

Also, In case no one noticed, I love Brad Pitt on levels which make my fiance uncomfortable.
My goal for years has been to look like he did in Fight Club, with his shirt off.

I am happy to say in about six months I should be there.

EDIT: I forgot to talk about Chuck P. more.

Let's talk about Pygmy.

Pygmy I liked. I dug the broken English thing, but the fact that it basically has the same plot as another one of his books makes it lose points in my book. A solid effort, but not his best.

Choke was a fun read. Have not seen the movie. Didn't see the twist either. However it doesn't come close to my favorites by him.

Rant. I don't even know where to begin with this one. A complicated read if there ever was one. The writing is solid though and good luck finding plot holes even though it deals with a topic where several usually show up. I've read it two or three times along with a whole load off supplemental stuff I found on the net. If you can wrap your mind around Rant without help I applaud you.

That leaves Invisible Monsters (Ordered Remix this morning), Fight Club, and Lullaby.

Last edited by blue425: 10-11-2012 at 11:46 AM.