View Single Post
Old
10-11-2012, 01:29 PM
blue425

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
Yeah I think the accent gives him like 50 hot points. I haven't met a girl yet who didn't find him rugged and dashing.

I'm going to try to find a way to say this...Brad Pitt has always had an amazing physique, but in Fight Club he stepped it up a notch. I have to say, for me, abs are the hardest thing to work on, if you have any hidden secret let me know man.
Not really anything hidden or secret. No processed foods. No grains/wheat/flour.

And body weight exercises. You want to know more? Give a holler via PM.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killem Dafoe View Post
And did I see someone talking about Rant?

Oh my goodness what an amazing book. And the whole topic of being addicted to getting bit by animals kind of parallels the obsession for choking yourself in public for prosperity. I dig themes like that, which not a lot of story tellers won't touch, but Chuck doesn't waste time weaving a great story from a weird and twisted fetish of sorts.
That was me. Rant was a damn fine book. It took a lot of extra reading to fully understand it though. It is a difficult read.

Which brings me to my three Chuck favorites:

Lullaby was the most recent read for me, it took me a while to sit down with it.

It was the freshest, best book I have read of his since reading Fight Club (I didn't read them in release order). I just dug the main character, the fact that the situation is so ludicrous, and that the poor fool simply has no control over what is happening to him. Loved it.

Invisible Monsters. Read it twice. It is always awesome. This one is dying for the movie treatment. In fact Google "Jessica Biel Invisible Monsters" for some disturbing images.

I just ordered Invisible Monsters Remix this morning. I should have it Saturday. I can't wait to read it.

And Fight Club. I have nothing to say. It is so ridiculously awesome I don't have any adjectives to properly describe it. And besides I am not supposed to talk about it.