Thread: Prospect Info: Lake Erie releases roster.
View Single Post
Old
10-11-2012, 06:09 PM
RockLobster
Jon Snow, Uneducated

vCash: 844
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drizzt1 View Post
Your not getting it. What I'm suggesting is that all these things would be done as a collective. Pracey would absolutely have his hands all over all the teams transactions, and to imply he doesn't would be ludicrous in my opinion.

If you watch the video of him at draft day, and him in the "behind the scenes" footage at draft, you'd find and note he's certainly a power broker when it comes to player movement.

Or do you think Garth Joy walks up to Pracey on or before draft day, and says, "dude, just so you know, your losing your 1st rounder, so we can acquire Varlamov".

Absolutely not.

Pracey is a senior part of our club, and has somewhat had a significant affect on the foundations we presently have.

Therefore, what I see at present, is a club who is stagnating around the bottom 33% of the league year in, year out. Therefore, Pracey's "overall" task of improving the team, has not been successful standings wise on average.

The team "does" seem to me at least in the forwards and in goal to be better, so I agree with most there. Then again, at the end of the day, I'd love to watch a team of nobody's, who could fight their way and compete, rather than a sprinkle of good players, surrounded by decent players who are basically the bottom tier of the cake.

Ruffling feathers - LoL
Yeah dude, you're getting all huffed/puffed up about what Rick Pracey does...which isn't even apart of what he does.

If he was "hands on" for Pro Scouting, that would be apart of his title, but it's not and he's not. He's simply just amateur scouting.