putridgasbag
Grand Poohba

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Finnish MacInnis View Post
Toronto

Chicago

Ottawa

Assuming any of you do actually still play here, how about a game tonight before we get simmed?

:-)

Ummm dude you really need to back off on your calling people out because they aren't able to play when you want.

Maybe English isn't your first language but the little digs you add to your comments are annoying to say the least. Earlier you got on to me about not responding to a game request and a PSN message. Well you invited me as I started a game against another player and I didn't see the other message. I played you the first chance I had when both of us were available and free to do so. Not all the times the PS3 is signed into my account is it even me on the account. There are 4 people who use our PS3 and sometimes the account isn't switched over.

I try to play as many of the games as I can but there is going to be difficulties in setting up matches due to....well...life. Snide comments and whining about missed invites and messages in a game that has bad to pathetic messaging system isn't really necessary.