View Single Post
Old
10-12-2012, 10:24 AM
Pens1566

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JTG View Post
Pathetic display.

Ike Taylor has been beyond pathetic. I've never thought Ike was as good as some here thought, but I'd gladly take Ike of the past over this piece of trash that we're seeing right now.

I have no idea why this team is so injury prone every single year. It doesn't seem like any other team has huge names in key positions fall like we do.

Ben Roethlisberger has been incredible, and Heath Miller has been just as good. I'd be shocked if Heath wasn't in the top 5 TE's in receiving this season. Speaking of wideouts, I'm beginning to question if I'd want to give Mike Wallace huge money. Sure, he's good for those 1 or 2 big plays a game, but 2 receptions tonight, 2 receptions last game. I think if someone offered a 1st rounder for him, I'd take it, and just retool this next draft as we'll probably be picking in the top half if this keeps up.

We need a running back. We obviously can't spend a 1st round pick on one, but we need a running back somewhere in the to part of the draft.
Absolutely. You deal him and pick up someone in the draft. If I had to guess right now Stedman Bailey will go pro and be a later pick. Perfect candidate.