View Single Post
Old
10-12-2012, 10:41 AM
Telos
In Dean We Trust

vCash: 424
Send a message via ICQ to Telos Send a message via AIM to Telos Send a message via MSN to Telos Send a message via Yahoo to Telos
The last few games you beat and rate them II

Last thread: http://hfboards.hockeysfuture.com/sh...d.php?t=494393

Over the past week or so I beat Assassin's Creed Revelations and Alan Wake.

Revelations was actually really good, in my opinion. I remember criticisms about it being too short and more of an expansion, but I felt it was about as long as most other AC games, it just only occurred in one city. Obviously it was nice to get real clarification on what was actually happening and what the game was all about and I like how they wrapped up Ezio and Altair's story. Can't wait for ACIII.

9/10

As for Alan Wake, I was going into the game with low expectations, but ended up pleasantly surprised. I liked the whole concept of a writer, trapped in this world of horror, figuring out the story, etc... The game was a bit repetitive though, and there was only like 3 types of enemies (possessed items, taken, and birds). The fine details of the story were a little meh, but overall the game was good and flowed naturally.

7/10

“We still have a lot of guys who haven't scored a goal since Jesus was a baby.” - Darryl Sutter
Telos is offline   Reply With Quote