Thread: Prospect Info: Lake Erie releases roster.
View Single Post
Old
10-12-2012, 11:12 AM
ABasin
SelkeCaliber Defense

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonewolfe2015 View Post
No offense man, but you're being individualized because you're alone in some of your opinions around here.

Share all you want, but don't expect other people to kindly agree with something you say when they rather bluntly think the idea is drivel.
It doesn't excuse people taking shots at him individually. He has a unique opinion. So what?

This has long been a problem on this forum. Any number of people can post pro-Avalanche pom-pom waving content without any supporting factual information, and typically they receive very little resulting negative feedback in return. But if someone posts even well thought out or factually supported information that happens to be negative about the Avs, that person more often than not gets piled on pretty heavily. Pro-Avs = . Anti-Avs = 'drivel'. Too bad it's like that.

As for the topic at hand, I have no idea who makes what decisions regarding prospects, but I believe that the drafting/development success has been OK in recent years. I honestly don't believe that too many kudos should be given to a team drafting 4th line/7th dman plugs, and then talking about "the Avs have put more players in the NHL than...etc". The fact that Derek Peltier managed 14 NHL games in his career isn't worthy of drafting praise.