View Single Post
Old
10-12-2012, 11:21 AM
awfulwaffle

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX View Post
When the team is doing well and it's a big opponent, it's a great atmosphere. But real football schools don't need those two caveats to sellout. I've heard the Oregon game is at or near capacity, and they will be doing the blackout again. It's Oregon's first road test of the year.

Last time they did it, it worked. The best atmosphere I've seen in Tempe in a long time:
I will never forget that night. I had row 5 seats behind the dugout at the Dbacks game, and the lights went out, so my buddy and I, we had access to the underground bar were downstairs watching the ASU game.

I don't expect ASU to be selling out every game, a few years of good football might change things, but ASU has been a disappointment for some time now. If I went to ASU, I would be all over tickets to the games and such though. I don't know if students have to pay down here, but at NAU we got in for free, but I never wanted to go to games lol.

Just living down in the valley, I kind of want to make a trip down and hopefully witness something amazing if ASU can pull off the upset.

They didn't play well against Colorado though, that scares me.