View Single Post
Old
10-12-2012, 11:31 AM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris 84 View Post
i do believe the eihl has improved a bit since fleury's time, but yeah, you'd expect good numbers. wade belak played in the uk a while ago (and thankfully didn't put up ridiculous numbers otherwise the league really would seem a total joke, lol) and anthony stewart and tom sesisto are there now for the lockout. stewart had played 4 matches and has 3 points and noah clarke has 10 points in 10 games (and he put up some big ahl points once upon a time).

no question, miller should be a total stand-out megastar in this league. we'll see if 2points/game is too much to ask.
Yeah that opinion had a lot to do with my opinion of his speed. I just don't think they are going to be able to handle it all that well. Most of the guys over there at least in the scoring race when you click on them on eliteprospects were very good ECHL players. So that would be a good measure of about what the league is. I think asking for more than 2 points is a bit much but he should be well over a point a game in my opinion.

The Zetterberg Era is offline   Reply With Quote