Creative CBA solutions? Do you have one? Have you seen any?
View Single Post
10-12-2012, 12:06 PM
Join Date: Aug 2011
1) ELC / RFA / UFA rules stay the same
2) Each team permitted to "dump" one guaranteed contract per season
3) Each team permitted to designate a "franchise" player where salary doesn't go against the cap.
4) 25 - 50% of all regional TV deals to be shared and put towards revenue sharing.
5) Dump 1 or 2 of the bottom feeders and relocate to profitable markets
6) Lower the cap floor by 10% once HRR percentages are hammered out.
7) 10 year CBA..... will benefit vast majority of current players thru the end of their careers
8) Revenue Split to start at 53/47 players.... once 50/50 is reached, it stays permanently.
9) Designate that all future CBA negotiations must start no less than 12 months from expiry date of current CBA.
View Public Profile
Find More Posts by JMT21