View Single Post
Old
10-12-2012, 12:48 PM
Alexistheman

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by habsrule88 View Post
I have almost totally agree, there are so many empty holes like you would think it would tell you if someone accepted your trade offer? and you could just message someone through the mailbox thing instead of having to use psn... It is seriously like they thought of it 2 days before release and just shoved it in there, they didn't polish it our make it as enjoyable as it could be, seriously i love this game mode well the concept of it, if they just took there time made it right found everything that was wrong with at and wait till NHL 14 maybe they wouldn't have rip off there customers and tell them it's a amazing game mode when it is a half as Bullsh*t piece of crap that i still seem to find fun, so what would it be if they did it right. Seriously this had the potential to be mine and many others favorites sport mode ever but it fell flat. And i sorry to say ea will never update it, whats the point they can suck you into paying 60 bucks to buy the updated verison next year.
Most likely, next years GM Connected will be much better than this, nothing is every the best it will be in its first stage. Although I hope they will make it so NHL 14 is compatible with NHL 13 so that you can transfer your league over to the new NHL.