View Single Post
Old
10-12-2012, 03:12 PM
tarheelhockey
Global Moderator

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Farkas View Post
- I don't see Maxwell having more than 2.5 minutes per game more than once (and it was ~2.5 mins/gm...not anything near what you're claiming), so I'm not sure where that comes from, to be honest. I'd like to see it though.
I just plugged the appropriate numbers into the eTOI formula I linked in the bio. Running them through again just now, I got the same results for total time and PP time, but for the life of me I can't remember where I found Maxwell's SHGA for that season. I assume it would add up the same as the other numbers, but can't verify it off hand.

Quote:
- I mean, sure, context means a lot in everything. When Maxwell actually did PK, what were the other options? For instance. I'll try to answer on behalf of your inquiry later tonight.
It doesn't matter what the other options were if he was successful. His team had PK% of 78.13, league average being 78.09. Again, not a super-stud defensively but I don't see what the problem is with him being on the second PK unit and playing with a defensive-minded partner at ES.

tarheelhockey is online now   Reply With Quote