View Single Post
Old
10-12-2012, 06:02 PM
Avs_19
Peter the Great

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Griffin View Post
Going with some upsets picking some of the Americans here but oh well. I know it might not mean much, but I thought Big Nog, and even Anderson to an extent, looked terrible at the weigh-ins. I also think Fitch will be able to stifle Erick Silva for three rounds and avoid the submission attempts.
Big Nog always looks fat and out of shape. I think he was a couple pounds heavier today than he was for the Mir fight but it wasn't by much. I still think he'll beat Herman.

I didn't think Anderson looked terrible at all. He usually cuts a ton of weight and looks more cut up at the weigh-ins because of it. Today he weighed in 20 lbs heavier than usual and this is how he usually looks on fight night. He didn't have to cut much weight for this fight and I think that will actually help him.

Bonnar said it was a hard weight cut for him so this might even be a tougher fight than I originally thought. He is too slow for Anderson and he really isn't that great of a wrestler. All he has is size. I'm hearing the same things people were saying before the Forrest fight. Anderson is fighting a big LHW who isn't afraid to fight and that size and solid ground game will make it tough for Anderson. Bonnar has a better chin and can take a shot so it won't end as quickly but I think Anderson will make it look very easy once again.

Avs_19 is offline   Reply With Quote