View Single Post
Old
10-12-2012, 06:29 PM
I am the Liquor

vCash: 8345
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamin View Post
Yes the one on 34th (why did the Taco Bell close but a less known brand would appear?).

My fear is the price. I hate tweener restaurants like this. Its not a full on sit down place like Original Joes or Red Robins but its classier then mcdonalds. You usually end up paying a premium and its never worth it.

Id rather get the same amount of food for less at a cheaper place or get more food. On the flip side Id rather spend an extra few bucks for the full sit down restaurant.

Kind of like fatburger. It ends up being 10-15 bucks with fries and a drink but you can get a burger, fries, a drink plus tip from a restaurant for like 15-20 why not just spend the extra on higher quality food or go the cheap Wendys, A and W, Burger king etc route.

Its funny you mention lots of beans too. Easy to fill up a burrito and make it look big but beans are so cheap compared to meat or other vegetables
You can get a burrito for 7 or 8 dollars. Its not expensive, and is a much more healthy option than most if not all fast food outlets.

I dare anyone to get the "Hotter than Hell" Ghost Burrito. I couldnt even finish the Wimpy version. I suppose I could have if I had to, but it was pretty over powering.