View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 07:27 AM
dino200022

vCash: 500
Just a few observations from last nights game.

1. I have been saying all year that Baillie does not have to win us games with the team in front him he just has to not lose them. He has done just that so far this year. Whether you like him or not he has fit the bill so far I was a little skeptical of the pickup initially but he has proved he is a capable OHL tendy in my books right now. Not the greatest rebound control I have ever seen but his intial positioning and his seeing the puck through traffic has impressed me a lot.

2. Adam Restoule is a player. Might make a few bone headed giveaways but he is creating chances using his size. His positioning in all ends of the ice has impressed me and it would be hard to sit him. But then again who do you sit to make room for Nevins?

3. Remi Elie - He has impressed me as well. He could play on any line and fit in. Looking forward to see what he can do moving forward and if any extra icetime is in his cards?

4. I don't know if anyone else notices but as much as I love Griffith as a player and as much as he helps this team succeed his stupid turnovers on the PP are killing PP momentum IMO. On a side note it was nice to see an actual PP plan out there from both units. They moved the puck fairly well and had a plan and it seemed to work.