View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 07:30 AM
JL17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by KnightsInsider93 View Post
Seth Griffith: Played great again. 1G 2A +1. Always is in the right spot at the right time.
[Tyler Ferry: Meh.
Nikita Zadorov: I like. Boomer slap shot that I had never seen before, I mean, It was a Rocket. Always looking to be physical which is unusual to see in imports.
Oli Maatta: Couple times his pocket was picked but he always worked to get the puck back. Looked a bit uneasy but can't say he did anything wrong.

Kevin Bailie: Wow! If you guys aren't on board what will it take? I spoke to Bill Dark about him. He just smiled and said "He's freaky good." Stopped 42/43. I believe, while he may lack a bit of positioning, his mobility and lateral movement stood out for me. Unbelievable game from Kevin Bailie. Jump on guys!

I'm not on the Bailie bandwagon and never will be but he has been solid... seems like every post your trying to be the salesmen and convince everyone else... I'm not concerned about him now it's the playoffs and if he's still around that concern me.

Griffith may have had a goal and a couple of helpers but the guy was flat out lazy last night... no hustle didn't battle for any pucks and is turning the puck over too much.

Ferry treats the puck like a hand grenade with the pin out... taking half a second to see if there is a play with the puck is better then icing it and getting a face off in your own end.

Maatta to me is struggling right now... not involved physically and has been standing around alot of goal mouth scrambles that have lead to goals.

I've been saying Zadorov needs to be used more on the PP with that shot... but it's Dale so Zadorov will see 30 seconds a game.

Something that goes unnoticed by most is Kevin Raine's first pass... I really haven't seen him miss one to date and usually the forwards have no problems controlling it and it's usually a smart pass.