View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 08:47 AM
dino200022

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JL17 View Post

Griffith may have had a goal and a couple of helpers but the guy was flat out lazy last night... no hustle didn't battle for any pucks and is turning the puck over too much.

Ferry treats the puck like a hand grenade with the pin out... taking half a second to see if there is a play with the puck is better then icing it and getting a face off in your own end.

Maatta to me is struggling right now... not involved physically and has been standing around alot of goal mouth scrambles that have lead to goals.

Something that goes unnoticed by most is Kevin Raine's first pass... I really haven't seen him miss one to date and usually the forwards have no problems controlling it and it's usually a smart pass.
Griffith - CHECK....as i stated in mu above post

Ferry - CHECK, always been the worst part of his game I cant stand him just turning and firing the puck every time he touches it!

Maatta - CHECK, even a struggling Maatta is a solid OHL defender though which is a good thing.

Raine - CHECK. I think if Raine could learn to tame his temptations for being hit and puck hungry and developed his positioning game he would be seeing those top 4 Mins over ferry.