View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 08:51 AM
GK
Not Jeeks

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kentti View Post
Me too... It would be something seeing EK Jokerit jersey in a game in Ottawa. Really rare jersey in NA, could be a conversation opener.

http://www.jokerit.com/shop/index.php

There "Pelipaidat" (Jerseys) -> on the bottom left corner "Pelipaita nimellä ja numerolla REEBOK" (Jersey with name and number).

90 euros + postage. The jersey is without ads.

For foreign orders you have to pay for advance. More information by email: jokerit@hartwall-areena.com
I was looking at the site yesterday looking for a jersey, but couldn't really navigate.

I wish they had the ads on them. I have a Czech league jesey that is just ad plastered and I love it. But the winking clown is good enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Doctor View Post
If you order this way, you'll get a rubbish name and numbers. I got my Erik jersey by specifically telling them, I want the proper numbers, not those small and wrong-coloured glued numbers.

Call/email, the better name and numbers, the same the actual jerseys have. The guy understood me and promised to got it done, Im very happy with the result.
You were speaking English? Maybe I should do that, though I feel like it'd be a very awkward phone conversation.