View Single Post
10-13-2012, 10:03 AM
Leaf Rocket
Leaf Fan Till I Die
vCash: 500
Originally Posted by ponder View Post
Hell of a snipe by Lindholm, though goal of the game definitely has to go to #24 in white.

In the Barkov thread people have been posting streams of Tappara games, and it's been awesome to get a chance to see him play. Does anyone have any good sources for Brynas streams? Lindholm sounds like a great prospect, and I'd love to catch some of his games too.

Agreed with this draft looking very strong. MacKinnon, Barkov, Monahan and Lindholm is quite the group of centres, not to mention guys like Lazar, Domi and de la Rose. It's not like other positions are weak either, there are some pretty strong dmen like Jones, Ristolainen, Pulock and Morrissey, and some high end wingers like Drouin, Shinkaruk, Erne, Rychel and Burakovsky. Goaltending may be a touch weak, but otherwise this draft has it all (especially centres). Reminds me a lot of 2011, when prospects like Couturier, Hamilton, Murphy and Baertschi, who seemed to be obviously very strong, were available in the 8-13 range just because the depth was that good near the top.

He looks great and man that snipe was unbelievable. If people can continue posting videos, streams or in general any info on this kid, it would be highly appreciated. This draft is looking very promising though with a lot of skilled talent.

Leaf Rocket is offline   Reply With Quote