View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 10:53 AM
Ozz

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by jroc86 View Post
I'm not implying that I'm calling for a premature end to a career. I just want to see him get f'ing smoked with an ESPN quality HL of the night bone rattling hit just to see where he stands ...

And yeah, I have been drinking - heavily lol.

And despite being Canadian, the first thing I said after a good 10 seconds flail-show celebration following the "golden goal" was (exasperated tone) "****k, anyone but him". Paint me unpatriotic - but I wish that someone who actually made an impact during the tournament (Toews, Getzlaf, Perry, Nash, Thornton, Pronger, Neidermyer, Keith) buried that.
Seems to me Crosby had quite an impact. He was the one who buried the game-winner whether you like it or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jroc86 View Post
Much like the 09 finals he was largely neutralized and essentially ineffective but the mainstream media loves to make it seem like every team he plays on that wins essentially does it because he throws them on his back and drags them across the finish line which is really far from the truth. He played on an utterly stacked WJC team, a stacked Olympic team, and he was 2nd banana to Malkin in 09'.

He had what, 2 total points less than Malkin in the playoffs? Talk about being useless Not to mention how he occupies the time of the other team's best players so they're also scoring less, and so forth.

Ozz is online now   Reply With Quote