View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 11:13 AM
JonnyMacSen
Divide and Conacher

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taoiseach View Post
What a snoozer of a game that was too. Hull/Québec games are always really dry. Neither team showed up, but Québec's raw skill saved the day for them. Grigorenko sniped a couple of beautiful goals that Nishi had no chance on, and the managed to drive a couple of other ones home. If we would have been playing some other team, with the effort level shown, I think it would have ended 1-0 in a shootout. Our goal was the worst goal I've ever seen. Garbage goal doesn't even do it justice.

Oh well, I'm just hoping for a better effort against Chicoutimi.
I was there last night and it was my first game at the Bob this year, Brassard was barely tested for sure, was hoping to see some nice saves from him but they were all pretty routine.

Erne and Grigs were the best players on the ice for sure, I was really impressed by Erne's skating and he made some nice setups (and nice goal). Didn't notice much from Sorensen other that he can skate like the wind, Shea showed some potential as well.

Was bummed to find out Duclair was injured and didn't play.

I liked Reway's game on Gatineau early in the game, seemed to have alot of hussle and was really good moving the puck, but the more he got bumped the more he seemed to disappear.

Any idea why Emile Poirier didn't play? Was looking forward to watching him play yesterday as well.

My next game I plan to go to is the Halifax game in November.

JonnyMacSen is online now   Reply With Quote