View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 01:55 PM
That

vCash: 500
Elias Lindholm now has 10 points. Including 8 points in his last 3 games.

Brynas has been a talent machine lately. Nicklas Backstrom, Jacob Markstrom, Jakob Silfverberg, Calle Jarnkrok, Johan Larsson, Oscar Dansk and now Lindholm.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc the Habs Fan View Post
Alright, my thoughts on the 3 first rounders I saw last night:

Fucale: Terrific performance, he kept it a 4-2 lead in the 2nd when the Volts were all over the Mooseheads. I am not sure if he has ELITE NHL goalie potential (basically top 3-5 for a number of seasons), but he clearly has the goods to be a very good NHL goalies. As Mrb pointed out, that glove hand is really good.

MacKinnon: I was disappointed despite the goal (an ENG) and an assist (although looking at the highlights, they gave him an assist on the 2nd goal when he shouldn't have gotten one, Frk and Fournier assisted on that 2nd goal). He wasn't bad or anything, but he did not dominate this game against a middle of the pack Drummondville team. There were some flashes of brilliance here and there were some solid stickhandling moves. Bergy was impressed though for the first time he saw him in person (watch), called him a very good skater, strong physically, good hands and involved in the play.

Lazar: He played a very good game with a goal and an assist. He's got solid speed, smooth hands, gets his nose dirty and knows where to go. I don't see him a #1 center in the NHL on a contending team because I don't think his playmaking skills are top notch, but definitely an excellent #2 C potentially.
I agree with you on Lazar. I think he's a fantastic prospect, but I just don't see #1 C potential at this point.

Last edited by That: 10-13-2012 at 02:04 PM.