View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 03:54 PM
The Zetterberg Era
Nyquist Explosion!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by TNigs View Post
Ferraro was playing the point on the powerplay and looked really, really good last night. He poked the puck away at the point on the PK and just took off, there was no one close to him as he ripped a shot over the goalies glove on a breakaway.
And callahan, Aubry, Grant were hitting everything in sight. Callahan absolutely destroyed Ekholm at the Griifins bench, welcome to NA hockey.
Ferraro is finally healthy, he looks like a very good bottom six player in the future and will be a big help with his versatility as both a wing and center. Had a good back half of last year and really plays with a ton of energy. He gets it and while he might not be what some hoped on draft night, he has a solid NHL future should the injury issues remain behind him.

On that last line man is that going to be no fun for opponents. Callahan played with even more of a pest quality with Grant around. Have known Grant for a while because I follow the AHL even before the lockout and he is a heavy body and a very good fighter. He landed some big hits and seems to get Aubry and Callahan even more involved physically. Big tough and they run through the opponent on the forecheck. Should the Griffins make the post-season that line will absolutely wear people out over a series. A very good line in my opinion. Sheahan should be playing over Parkes that is about all I had a problem with of who they trotted out last night.