View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 03:56 PM
hbk

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by rt View Post
First, you failed to provide your report.

Also, I'd really like to know how Domi looks. I really liked what I saw from him in the Memorial Cup. Little pit bull with a ton of skill. My problem was that he plays way too big for his size and it was not at all effective. He just bounces of of people and spends a ton of time with his butt on the ice. I've read that he gained a ton of muscle in the off season. Please let me know if his physically assertive game has actually become effective, as a result.

I'd also love a scoyting report on Horvat. I have not seen what others seem to see. He looks like a straight up Mike Sullivan type, but others say more like Mike Fisher. I'd be curious to hear your opinion.

You are a MUCH better scout than I am.
2 goals and an assist. Both goals were him cleaning up the garbage. The assist was a cross ice pass to the D man for a one timer on the PP.

Samuellson has skill. He's a big power forward who will be a difficult player to play against (similar to how Hanzel is viewed by the rest of the league). He's playing both wing and center.

I've highlighted my skating concerns and I get aggravated when he sits on the bench for prolonged periods due to the strength of the rest of Oil Kings squad. He's putting up points but overall the Oil Kings are playing below expectations. Samuellson has another gear and I'm looking forward to seeing it. He's a PPG player though so he is taking a big stride forward this year. I highlight the skating because I want him to be more than the next Taylor Pyatt.

In terms of Edmonton's roster. Lazar is very very good. He has to be a top 10 pick. He's easily the Oil Kings best player. Easily. He's the type of player this franchise needs. He's a potential 1st line center at the NHL level.