View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 04:00 PM
7even
Deus Ex Machina

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForSpareParts View Post
nope. until this moment (this post) i have never typed "STAT" in my life.

everyone is so deliberately black and white all the time. i never said "right now. it's got to happen right now!" that being said i actually think that fans really do think Grabs and Kadri are mutually exclusive. people panic when i mention Kadri. people panic when i mention Grabo. if Kadri was actually good, and fans didn't have a love affair with Grabo we wouldn't be saying such weak things as: "that's also a false dilemma; having Grabovski and developing our centre prospects are not two mutually exclusive events."

how could Bobby Ryan developing and some day playing 1C over Getz be a problem for Anaheim? how could anyone say that the two players are mutually exclusive? Ana might not be able to afford Getz' pay raise next season. the franchise will not feel forced to pay Getz big money knowing that they have Ryan signed until 2015. unlike Burke who's 2x2C prospects have shown zero promise, and was forced to pay Grabo more then Kessel

if Kadri's development wasn't so stunted we would have put him in the 2C spot and not overpay Grabo.

i just think fans are fans. they have their crushes despite how detrimental it is to an organization:

keep:

Lupul
Grabo
Kadri
Reimer
Gardiner
Reilly
Kessel
Bozak
Brown
Steckel
McClement (not even a single game as a leaf and i'm sure the fans will be angry about moving him)
Armstong
Komarov
Kuli

at all costs!!!!!

meanwhile we end up 25th place in the standings.

WTF?!
I want to apologize. I tried really hard, but I can't understand anything you're trying to say in this post.