Thread: Prospect Info: St. Louis Blues Top Prospect #20
View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 04:40 PM
STL fan in IA

vCash: 500
Went with Eronen but this is a very fluid section of the rankings. Almost went with Parayko so I'll go with Parayko next round. Nigro, Beach, Peluso, Della Rovere and the 4 goalies are all right there too IMO. This is a complete crapshoot area of the rankings in which years from now if we look back at this, guys are going to look way out of place here...in both directions.

Regarding Eronen, he certainly has skill but he's small and small Euro d-men usually take a long time to develop to make it in the NHL (if they ever do) so I wonder if in the end he'll be willing to put in the time in the minors just to have a shot at making it when he could make more money in Finland. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for now though.

Parayko intrigues me but I want to see more of him before I rank him much higher.

Nigro strikes me as a player who has the potential to eventually make it as a solid bottom-6 player. He does a lot if little things well. Too bad he's starting this season injured. Same for Della Rovere. I think this is pretty much a make of break season for Della Rovere.

STL fan in IA is offline   Reply With Quote