Thread: Prospect Info: 2012-13 Manchester Monarchs Thread
View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 06:17 PM
Chazz Reinhold

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holden Caulfield View Post
Monarchs win, 2-1. Outshot Albany 27-24.

Prokhorkin - Loktionov - Kozen line needs to just do 2v1's all day tmw in practice

Seriously that line is dynamite, dominant, making plays every time they got on the ice. Loki is so calm and smooth, gotta love what you see with him.

Toffoli is bigger than I thought, but didn't notice him much otherwise.

Bodbarchuk looked great out there, real physical.

Hickey had a couple of nice plays, but didn't notice him much. Did not see all that much out of Voynov, other than a nice rush coming off a penalty (then got another one). Muzzin had one nice hit late in the 3rd, not much else. I guess it is real good that the D corps was unspectaculer, real solid.

O'Neill looked real shifty out there, made some nice plays.

Cliche looks like a real solid PKer.

Manchester really dominated them in all aspects of the game.

Nothing else really stood out for me. I started watching at the start of the 2nd. Really the story was that top line, they were dominant.
I definitely agree. The Kozun-Loktionov-Prokhorkin line was by far and away the best. I wish Lokti could have found a spot with the Kings, but he just doesn't fit in at this point. He did look great out there today, though. I like that Morris paired Lokti and Prokhrokin together to start. They had some chemistry going.

I was hoping to see Pearson today, but I guess I'll have to wait until next weekend. I agree that Toffoli didn't do a whole lot out there. His skating is not as bad as some people make it out to be, though. Vey looked the best on that line, but he really didn't do a whole lot either.

No one really stood out to me other than Lokti and Prokhorkin. Jones wasn't tested too much. He made a couple good saves. The first goal was a bad rebound that he lost track of, but he shut it down after that.

Overall a good win. It's too bad they don't play again until Friday. I miss hockey.