View Single Post
Old
10-13-2012, 07:45 PM
rynryn
Progress to the Mean

vCash: 50
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beegoalie View Post
I hope your right..and by up in the air what do you mean??

I think most people agree Dumba's POTENTIAL is that of a top 2 defenseman who can electrify a game..like Dion Phaneuf type.

I really hope Brodin turns out to be a top pairing guy but to be a good one in this league you need to provide a solid 30+ points from the back end and so far he hasn't proved he will be that guy.

Im not ripping on the kid cause I want him to be the guy you all do. Im just waiting to find out if it will actually happen.

Putting together a solid first AHL campaign that sees him score some points would be a step in the right direction for Brodin.
Up in the air as in he could either be a situational player and pp anchor or a top minute all situation guy. Depending on his decision making, which is his knock. If Brodin is playing top pairing minutes with a nice top line like the Wild look like they'll field for quite a while, he's going to end up with 30 points.

Dumba's biggest questionmark is his capacity to read the ice and/or react appropriately. He isn't going to earn top minutes if he's constantly creating two on one's against by being out of position.

rynryn is offline   Reply With Quote