View Single Post
Old
05-11-2006, 09:37 PM
SwisshockeyAcademy

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrHockeyFan
Leave Dylan out of it? So you fret about Dale coach "impressionable young men" but I can't mention that one of those young men who happens to have been raised and coached by him?

How did he pay for it? He got a long suspension with the loss of pay that went with it. Whether it was long enough will always be debatable, but what do you have in mind? The death penalty?

As for being the coach of a "high profile team". How about acknowledging that the Hunter brothers have done a good job finding and training these guys to play well enough to be a high profile team. A team they also happen to own. The man is good at coaching and been very innovative.

So what if he is animated behind the bench? And as for the "head shots" comment, what are you talking about? You are being pretty selective in your choice of seeing these head shots I think. The bigger team of the two is Peterborough, and there were plenty of examples on their part too. Behind closed doors??? Are you Oliver Stone or what?
Belan got two penalties in quick succession that Hunter seemed to feel were A-ok. Contact to the head? What contact to the head? A good job training these guys? Schremp. Is he ready to take the next step? Has Hunter prepared him to play in the NHL with two minute shifts where he does little loops and then when the puck comes near him he might go for it? I would say it will take 2 years for the Oilers to get rid of all the bad habits he has picked up under Hunter. I cannot be sure of Hunter's work in the room- any more than you can. I've got some insight into his character though. According to you that does not count. He was docked pay so that means he is cured of the ability to make irrational , stupid decisions with a win at all costs attitude and then go Bobby Clarke on someone if you really have to. I see this is a Hunter love in though so what is the point. he is coach of the year so he must be man of the year too.