View Single Post
Old
10-14-2012, 07:49 AM
JL17

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knights77 View Post
Best game from Horvat in a long time! Great to see.
Restoule is playing good, very physical and creating a few scoring chances. I'd be worried if I was Nevins, it may be an injury before he gets fit into the lineup.
Baille, ok he had a really good game but its only one game where he was a total difference maker.
Now here is my problem and it was touched on in a previous post but Griffiths giveaways are just pathetic. In the Kitchener loss it had to be double digits. It is very frustrating. If he wasnt one of Hunters boys and a wicked threat to score he would have been benched imo.
Griffiths effort Friday night was summed up in the second period on the PP... when he walked in from the point like he did in the first game of the year looking to pick the short side top corner just kept faking the shot(4 times) and then had it poked away instead of hustling back he just stood there considering there was 1 man back.

That's what I hate about being a "Hunter Boy" .... benching them really isn't an option... when it really should be... I did notice how ever Griffith only was on the ice on the PK when they were down 2 men.

Things like this is why Kadri isn't in the NHL yet.... let thing go here that wouldn't get past a AHL or NHL coach. Lesson's learned

Last edited by JL17: 10-14-2012 at 08:08 AM.