thehosers dot com

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brody View Post
Here's the highlights for you guys
Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Paxon View Post
2. Both teams are still finding their legs. A lot of the positive plays I saw for either team were the result of lucking into a defensive breakdown / individual plays. The first goal for example was hardly a great play (though Kadri made a fairly nice drop pass), just a long wrister that the goalie should have had.
I don't really think that's fair. The guy had an unpressured, albeit unscreened, shot from the center of the ice inside the top of the circles. That's prime scoring area. There's a reason that guy was one of the brightest young dmen in the NHL last year too.

That 2nd Marlies goal was a thing of beauty, just awesome puck movement.

MacKenzie got handled on that goal that was waved off. I'm a big fan of his, didn't notice him much on Friday night which isn't a bad thing at all with him. Not sure how he looked last night, but he didn't look good on that play.

Glad to hear Girgensons looked better last night than Friday night. He made waves in his first shift Friday night with a big hit and then was pretty much invisible after that. It looked to me like on that 2-on-1 Girgensons really wanted to pass the puck and when that option closed off he just kind of froze up.

Buffalo87 is offline   Reply With Quote