View Single Post
Old
10-14-2012, 05:47 PM
Intoewsables
HFBoards Sponsor

vCash: 717
Quote:
Originally Posted by WordUp View Post
This is right. Just go to your GM Options and set the * Use current tactics etc. as Yes and then they will leave your lines.

Here's how I always have my GM Options (in order): No, Yes, Yes, No, Yes, Yes, Yes. That way, I control the lines and practices yet they handle organizing games and actually coaching. Works out well for me.

Here's an update on Fedor (the season isn't even over yet ):

For those that don't know. I inserted him into the game with mostly 20s as a 15 year old to see if I could break Gretzky's records. He's 31 this year... so yeah, he will. Ovechkin will also likely break Gretzky's record (which is a bit higher in my game because I had Gretzky as a player in the game for a season and I think he scored ~70 points) but he's finally starting to slow down a bit.

I'm itching to go back to a junior team or a European team but I don't want to leave the Habs until Fedor retires so I can get the highest possible career points.
Whoa, 10.00 average rating for the entire season...incredible. And I thought having Pavel Kubina's 9.79 rating during my playoff run was great.