Old
10-14-2012, 07:09 PM
htpwn

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faidh ar Rud Eigin View Post
Those numbers sound wrong.

Quote:
Anyways, my experience of Missasauga is sprawling suburbs and occasional dots of shopping complexes meant to serve the population who lives there. Missasauga has grown so much because it's a cheap alternative to living in Toronto.
Welcome to the suburbs. Markham is no different than Mississauga in that regard. The vast majority of both cities are covered in detached, double garage, single family homes.

However, as I said in my previous post, Mississauga is a much more mature city. Unlike Markham, it does have some patches of serious density, mostly along Hurontario Street. Take Port Credit or Mississauga City Centre for example.

Mississauga also has the advantage of having Pearson Airport within its border. The airport has a massive amount of office and industrial lands surrounding it.

Quote:
Besides, the point is Markham is the most centrally located place, equal distance from all drawing areas.
That's debatable to say the least. The arena is too far north and east to be considered centrally located. It isn't a terrible location but it is far from the best.