View Single Post
Old
10-14-2012, 07:33 PM
WildcatMapleLeafs28

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by welcometothebigshow2 View Post
Moncton better pick things up fast. Not looking like a contender at all so far. There's been flashes, but, I don't know if it's chemistry, but they need to pick it up. If they are still just a midpack team at Christmas, I wonder if Flynn is thinking on selling off. Imagine the returns he could fetch on players like Veilleux, Jaskin, Saulniers, Melindy, etc. However I fully expect them to pick it up.
There's not excuses but they do have 14 players that are new to the team this season. Chemistry comes with time and with a turn over like that it may take longer than expected. They have also been very unlucky. Bounces have not been going in their direction and some of the losses have been very close games that could have gone either way like tonight against Rouyn Noranda. We were able to contain the Dea, Andrighetto, Desjardins line and outshot them. Althought we ended up losing 3-2 , Dubeau hard a stronger game than he's been having. I think the "part-time" goaltending coach position is hurting us as his rebound control has been brutal and a mentor could help a young tender in the confidence department. We do have the talent so I'm guessing we'll get the win column rolling soon.

WildcatMapleLeafs28 is offline   Reply With Quote