View Single Post
Old
10-14-2012, 09:33 PM
redbull
BeLIeve in miracles!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by BelovedIsles View Post
Lol, I'm wondering if NYI will stream most of BST's games this year, they should! Great way to advertise the kiddies/rebuild etc.

Was at the game last night, great to see some live hockey action. What's up with Donovan? Honestly, I was impressed with all of our prospects, most notably Nelson, Nino, CDH, and Sundstrom. Nino is where he should be.
I'm still seething over this redbull stunt, I haven't seen a dime in this mess, nor was I asked to participate in any way. Where is Johnny Cochrane during this lockout?!

In Donovan, I don't think he was particularly strong, got beat on the rush in the first period that led to a goal. I don't think he is that good defensively, reading the play and he's not very physical. Though, his skating and offensive play seems pretty good. He'll need another year in the AHL I'd say, but it was only one game. I see deHaan as a step ahead in his development and even he could use another year in the AHL.

I think all the kids could use a full year in the AHL, with the closest to NHL ready being Cizikas.
All the rest need time and the AHL is a pretty good league, especially with the lockout going on.