View Single Post
Old
10-14-2012, 11:18 PM
RJQuack

vCash: 500
I'll, for obvious reasons say the Mooseheads. but I'll answer some of these questions to convert you to the Q

The Baby Blues: Look no further than the Wildcats. Dmitri Jaskin is having a great season, and first-liner Yannick Veilleux joined the Cats this season. They also play the Sea Dogs 8 times (Tesink) Andrew Ryan for the Moose got an invitation to Blues camp if it would've happened lol.

Sleeping with the Enemy: Racine and Melindy on the Cats. For the Moose, we have Brent Andrews (preds) and Marty Frk (wings) so I guess we're of no help there.

Time should (preferably) be on our side: If you live in St. Lou then all Moose/Cats games start at 5 central. Quebec games at 6.

Puncher’s Chance: Cats and Moose are both physical and big teams. Jaskin and Johnston are big boys on that Cat team and the Saulniers aren't afraid to get in there too. Each teams D corps are big and physical. Roussy, Racine, Melindy on Moncton are big and in your face. Lewis on Halifax is our captain, not afraid to drop them and will throw one big hit a night. Hardie and Gillard are good on the physical side too.

Bad is Bad: Moncton have been terrible to open the season, but no one expects them to stay there. They're a better team than their record indicates and it's only a matter of time before they get better. The top 3 consensus teams were Halifax, Blainville, and Quebec. So far they've been great and have the top records in the Q.

Language Barriers: English! John moore has been the voice of the Moose for ever

A Truly Great Barn: The "Bob" in gatineau is cool. Halifax has been averaging 8000+ for their games so far, and our playoff atmosphere last season was something I haven't seen in a long time.

As for my team in general, the Mooseheads are stacked at all positions and look to win it all this season. You've heard of Nathan MacKinnon, Zach Fucale, and Jonathan Drouin... And if you haven't, you will lol. 3 of the top prospects for upcoming draft and some would say MacKinnon is the most exciting player in the Q. Him and Drouin form one of if not the best 1-2 punch in the league. Marty Frk can be exciting when you get over the fact he's a Wing in the making. Abeltshauser can rush and shoot the puck with the best D in the league. Our depth is arguably the best in the league, three lines deep and lots of firepower.

SO there you have it... I hope you choose the Moose, and if not the Q

RJQuack is offline   Reply With Quote