View Single Post
Old
10-15-2012, 11:17 AM
Twine Seeking Missle
Go monkey go!!!

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bones45 View Post
Created in hopes of a fun, non "I hate the Isles, Snow, DP, Wang, and the lockout" thread, I created this. Please don't merge.

I used the phrase "I needed to fill the void somehow" to my wife over the weekend. I wasn't referring to the lack of hockey this year, but something else. (no, not THAT!)

So what have you been doing instead of watching hockey at night?

I have never been a huge football fan -- I'll watch and root for both NY teams, but now I'm watching ALL football on TV. MNF, Wed Night.. whatever is on. Not college though.. Yuk.

Picked up the guitar a bit as well. Friggin' rusty!!!

Would like to do some home improvement stuff, but haven't had the energy to get it off the ground. Clearly, this would be a good time to do it.

Also found my new favorite show. Have a total crush on this girl, and I don't know why. The Mindy Project. Its wacky, and cracks me up.

I guess that's about it. Between commuting and getting home at 6-7pm every night and having an almost 2 year old, that's about my life right now.

PS. Should the lockout end, and hockey returns, I'm still watching Mindy Kalings show. Straight up honesty right there..
I've been watching that new show Nashville (Hayden ). Who needs hockey?

Last edited by PWJunior: 10-15-2012 at 11:38 AM. Reason: Not necessary
Twine Seeking Missle is offline   Reply With Quote