View Single Post
Old
10-15-2012, 02:08 PM
scott99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Isles72 View Post
I recorded around 18 episodes of the ''walking dead'' over the weekend when AMC had a marathon of seasons 1-2.

chip away at watching that
Incredible series. Watched episode 1 of Season 3 last night, it was amazing. last winter, when I had my Kindle Fire, I downloaded the first 8 episodes of season 2 to it, because I missed it. Watching on trains is not advised, very easy to miss your stop, AND to scare other people by jumping when you get scared, lol. Right now, I'm in zombie heaven, as I watch The Walking Dead on Sunday Nights, and just got Resident Evil 6 for my birthday.

Also playing NHL 13 (I suck big time), started a season, lost 4-3 to Pittsburgh after tying it up in the 3rd period 3-3 (2 SH Goals on the same Pitt PP !). Andy Mac actually scored the SH goal to tie the game in the 3rd peiod. IF you've been playing this game, the computer opponent sure has come a long way since the old days. An amazing tic-tac-toe goal by the computer for the game winner. I'm playing on rookie level, and being outshot like 30-15 every game.

scott99 is offline   Reply With Quote