View Single Post
Old
10-15-2012, 02:35 PM
Sir Fenwick Corsi
N U M B E R S

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by apice3 View Post
Just a patter of when. The players haven't budged at all. The owners seem like they're more eager to get something done, but the NHLPA wants what's right. I kind of respect and don't respect both sides.
Both sides can kiss my ass as far as I'm concerned. When they start respecting the fans, you know, the same people who help supply the damn money they're fighting over, then I may consider returning the favor.

The more I read about this lockout, the more disgusted I become and it really pisses me off how this league, both players and ownership, are so hellbent on dragging the sport through the mud like this. It doesn't matter who is wrong or who is right, they're all guilty of being greedy ****ing pigs looking for a bigger piece of the pie. That's it. Money is what its all about and always will be about.

The thought of having to crawl back to these idiots just to even watch high level hockey just really upsets me. Both camps seem to have tons of pride and are very strong willed. Well fans need to be the same way imho. I'll have to force myself, and it's going to be tough, but I just can't allow this league to see even a single penny from my pocket, certainly not this year. If enough fans finally do that, maybe we wont have to continue dealing with this garbage every several years. When is enough, enough?

They've already **** all over this season so they can shove it for all I care. This lockout, more than any other, is a real slap in the face. To have lost all of 05 and be right back at this point.....SMFH. I was very stupid to give these guys the benefit of the doubt that they wouldn't let this happen.

Last edited by Sir Fenwick Corsi: 10-15-2012 at 02:41 PM.