View Single Post
Old
10-15-2012, 02:54 PM
Sir Fenwick Corsi
N U M B E R S

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by apice3 View Post
But, like myself, you will probably go to opening night when it happens, won't you?

It's unrequited love. I've accepted that the owners and players don't really care about us, but I don't watch the sport for their fan appreciation. I watch it because it's great entertainment.

NASCAR is a sport that has the best fan appreciation out of any sport in the US. But it's boring as **** so I'm not going to watch it.
Honestly, well at least for me, it feels different this time. I'm just really tired of dealing with this. As bad as 05 was, the league was having trouble and we were all prepared for the lockout. There was always the real threat that it could wipe out the season and it eventually did. But I think fans sucked it up because it was at least portrayed that it was being done with the best interest of the game in mind. Now, not so much.

The fact that the league knows that most people are going to go right back to them because there isn't anything else close in terms of quality of play, well that just pisses me off to no end. It has to stop. There are so many things you can spend your money on. If they want to take that risk, well I'd really like to see them pay for it for ****ing once. That's the only way this is going to stop. See, I don't need these fools to "care" me or anything like that. They just need to stop ****ing with us and play the damn game. Where is the excuse to lose games when you have years in advance to hammer this **** out? There is no excuse.

Last edited by Sir Fenwick Corsi: 10-15-2012 at 03:00 PM.