View Single Post
Old
10-15-2012, 03:35 PM
CoasttoCoast

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyshack View Post
Totally agree. Great hockey and anyone can win.

I am surprised with Kemptville 73's. There was so much hope and promise with new ownership,enhanced coaching and a new attitude. On paper the roster looked great.

It is still early and perhaps they will get it together. However, three consecutive losses with a total score of 18-4 is troubling.

Perhaps BringBackCam our resident 73's expert will have some constructive insight on the matter.

One of the best games of the season in Nepean yesterday with a come back win for the Colts in a shoot out.
Top 3 teams all lost yesterday, S Falls, Ottawa, Nepean. Could be almost anyone leading the league at the mid way mark. I'm guessing it won't be Kemptville. Goaltending has been a disappointment, Hutton trade last year, took money instead of assets by the looks of things. Unfair to expect 17yr old Byron to carry your offense every night. IMO they start building around the 16yr tugnut forward, he's going to be there for a while.

I listened to the Nepean game on the radio, Nepean blew a 3 goal lead, Cornwall scored 4 unanswered, came back and tied twice in the third. Quine kid had 4 goals + a shootout goal. Good game for you dollar.