10-15-2012, 04:26 PM
NyRangers88
Section 208 Row 15

vCash: 500
Send a message via AIM to NyRangers88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bleed Ranger Blue View Post
Thats fine, I respect that.

But to be honest, its give and take. If you feel that way, you have less of a right to complain about the labor wars. Because you're helping fuel it.
Sorry, but I don't see how I have "less of a right" to complain about the labor wars. Yes, I put money into the NHL. Just like I put money into the NFL and MLB -- because I am sports fan. The other leagues seem to handle labor issues with minimal consequences, yet the NHL is on verge of losing it's 2nd full season in 8 years which is unprecedented. The NFL has a bigger revenue pool than the NHL will ever have, yet they seem to handle the situation with timelines and responsibility. The NFL has lost a total of 0 regular season games due to lockouts or strikes. They don't take advantage of the fans, like the NHL does.

My putting money into the NHL has nothing to do with the two sides acting like children and causing a stalemate because it would happen regardless. It is the nature of what has become the poorest managed league in professional sports.