View Single Post
Old
10-15-2012, 07:33 PM
Aceboogie

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine17 View Post
Hockey is about winning; Plain & Simple. You know why the playoffs are so entertaining? Its because its a war on ice where you try to beat other teams to the ground on the score board & physically. If you want respect in sports I don't think hockey is a game you should be watching. It never has been about respect & never will be.

*Had* & every Franchise has had players who have shown lack of respect, quit trying to act like the Canucks are some abnormality & are this evil Franchise!
Wow. Ill stop with this thread now. Posts like this make you wonder about people. I have no problem with big physical hits. I have a problem with dirty hits where the sole intention is to injure someone.

I hope one day you realize that you can be competive and not lay dirty hits at the same time. Respect is a huge part of the game. They should take out the instigating rule so enforcers can teach this punk young players like this a thing or to about respect

Were you ok with the Keith hit on Sedin? just physicality, players getting for playoffs and Keith just wanted to win

Aceboogie is offline   Reply With Quote