View Single Post
Old
10-15-2012, 11:17 PM
mikeandI

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeandI View Post
i think that now Robert thinks the average Bears are more committed they should be considered for the number one spot!
Really that is a criteria
Heck they beat the heck out of a very tough group of ACAC opponents in the preseason and only lost to a third place ACAC (now CIS opponent) one time in the real season,sounds like they get a mulligan for that one.
Pretty sure that Steve Knowles guy who is on the top 10 committee is responsible for Alberta's considerable shots for and against advantage that robert refers to...is that a criteria. how does he always get a vote?? what a homer he is geez! Sirant is forever telling people what a homer trigger finger he is on the old shot clock!
Also Holley i didnt get to the Bison Huskies games this weekend but have been told that the second game was all huskies but the refereeing was incredibly bias? i mean if we have 4 PP's in the third we better win! we are 1-3 and toooooo early to know who is a top ten team. I mean Regina Cougars are 3-1 and sit on top of canada west and really out scoring their opposition!! Are they going to stay there??... they are certainly surprising some so far??
League stats and who beat who should be the only criteria used in the rankings not come blow your horn bob telling us how committed his boys are
nothing eh. you all seem to be projecting who is going to be there in the end, at least holleys top 34 factors in who played who cant wait for it

mikeandI is offline   Reply With Quote