View Single Post
Old
10-16-2012, 12:43 AM
ECWHSWI
P.K. is perfect.

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingKostitsyn View Post
As I said before, shooting is not just about goals. While Weber scored a few goals, very few of his shots resulted in goals (by that I mean rebounds/deflections). Weber is not a PP quarterback and he's not a particularily reliable shooter either, he had no chemistry on the PP.

Subban had the lead for defensemen PP goals defensemen in the entire league in 2010-11 btw. Make of that what you will.

The problem is Weber has not shown any real signs of improvement. Trading good young players is bad, trading average young players is completely normal.

We're not talking about dealing away McDonagh here. Weber is probably on par with Chipchura, a prospect that didn't impress that we don't really miss.

Btw in today's league 9th position is often a tiebreaker away from the playoffs. I want a competitive team ASAP and good players on the ice.
4th liners and bottom pairing D are just that, average. And every team have those players.

we're so not missing those type of players (Chip), we signed Enqvist in hopes he'll develop into a decent 4th line C. and after losing T. Pyatt we traded away asset to acquire Nokelainen... and the only reason we did is cause we had no Chipchura type of players of our own...

ECWHSWI is offline   Reply With Quote