Thread: Prospect Info: 2012-2013 Prospect Talk PART IV
View Single Post
Old
10-16-2012, 09:24 AM
scott99

vCash: 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkman360 View Post
I don't understand? Most on that list are defensemen, and most of the defensemen on that list weren't drafted by us to put up points. I suppose Graham should be, but honestly, we are so deep at defense that it really doesn't matter, IMO.

Aside from that, Mayfield hasn't even played a game yet, and Lee and Russo have only played in two(in which Lee has 2 points).

I know you have higher expectations for Strome, but he's still on pace to have a big year. Maybe not as big as you'd like, but it is still very early in the year. A lot can change. IMO, this kid is a tremendous prospect who's going to be a great NHLer. Regardless of whether or not he plays with Tavares or centers his own line. He has the talent, smarts and the work ethic to be great... at this point, he should really be the last prospect we worry about.
Agree with everything you said, just didn't know how to say it as eloquently as you without showing anger to the OP who obviously was trying to get a response. Not only is Strome playing well, he's doing as well as possible on obviously a bad team. He is the least of my worries, and I can't wait to see him in an Isle's uni (next season). Very excited about Mayfield, Pedan, Pelech, Pokka and Reinhart.